· Over $10,000 in donations to community non-profit organizations: Chatham County Center for Blind and Low Vision, Honor Flight, League of Families, Ronald McDonald House, Salvation Army, Second Harvest Food Bank, Stand Down, Tunnel 2 Towers, United Services Organization (USO), VA Hospital Dublin, Wreaths 4 Warriors Walk and many others.
· Awarded $1,000 nursing scholarship.
· Recognized Chatham County by honoring: Emergency Medical Service, Battalion Fire Chief, Corrections Officer and Law Enforcement Officer representatives of the year with gift cards and certificates.
· Sponsored attendees to Georgia Boys State.
· Supported the Tunnel to Towers 5K run.
· Legionnaires and American Legion Riders participated in numerous veterans events and visited veterans in local hospitals and nursing homes .
· Quarterly Blood drives, over 125 units in one year.
· Present American Legion awards to JROTC cadets.
· Conducts Flag Retirement Ceremonies.
· Legionnaires have devoted the past eight years to the restoration of a World War II B-17 Bomber at the National Mighty Eighth Air Force Museum.
· Host various activities for local non-profit organizations.
Installed an elevator so our wounded warriors and Legion families could have better access to our facility.